Thursday, June 24, 2010

Currently...

This year has been busy and the beginning of summer has been really busy for me as an artist... so I can't complain, it is a good busy.

Currently I am working on my art installation for the upcoming Art Prize in Grand Rapids, Michigan that will take place from September 22 to October 10th where I will be showing in the Grand Central Market & Deli on Monroe Street. Here are some pictures of last year's artists at Art Prize:



I am also finishing up some new etchings for upcoming shows in Upstate New York for September. Currently I am framing some prints for a show for "Seven West Michigan Printmakers" to open on July 8th at the Frauenthal Center for Performing Arts. Right now I have a showing in Montague's "Book Nook" bookstore/cafe, as well as Muskegon's Mia & Grace a hip and happening restaurant:

I am also working on a couple signs for organizations in the local community, as well as some side projects and updating my online shop at Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment